Two Wheels Self Balancing Electric Scooter Hoverboard 6.5"
MegaWheels TW0S-1 - Blue Color
4000mAh Built-in Lithium Battery!
One Year Factory Standard Warranty!
US Warehouse Stock, UPS 2-5 Working Days Delivery!
Shipping in 24 Hours
1. MegaWheels TW01S-1 is Certified by UL2272 certification, Safty for using, no potential fire hazard!
2. TW01S-1 is lightweight, smart and easy to move!
3. Wight 26.45 pounds, Easy to carry it anywhere!
4. More convenient, Safer and Easier to Learn!
5. It is powered by premium quality authentic lithium ion battery!
6. The hoverboard is built by High strength ABS material is tough and durable!
7. Impact-resistant mudguard over two wheels, non-slip rubber pedal mat!
8. TW01S-1 will be the best gifts for kids,friends and family!
- Color: Blue
- Category: Two-wheel self-balancing electric scooter
- Battery: 25.2V 4000mah powered lithium battery
- Tyre Size: 6.5"
- Moter Power: 250W x 2
- Maximum speed: 10km/h (depends on rider's weight, road conditions etc)
- Running distance : approx 10-15KM (depends on load and terrain)
- Climbing capacity: approx 15°(depends on load)
- Low Battery Protection: When battery is lower than 10%, it will slow down and finally stopped working
- Working temperature: -20℃ - 60℃
- Charging Temperature: 0℃ - 45℃
- Charging Voltage: AC 110-220V 50-60HZ
- Charging time: 90-120 minutes
- Net Weight: 12.0KG/26.45Lb
- Maximum loads: 110KG(242.5 lbs)
- Body size: 580 x 170 x 180mm
- Ground Distance: 110mm
What is included:
- 1 x Megawheels TW01S-1 Self-balancing Scooter
- 1 x US Plug Charger
- 1 x User Manual
Warning: Children under 8 years old need to be accompanied by an adult.
HOW TO RIDE IT :
To get on, place one foot on, then slowly shift your weight up onto that foot. Move the other foot on when all of your weight is on the board.
2. Stand Still
Next milestone is just standing still. It takes the brain around 30 seconds to calibrate and stop wobbling. Try to look at a faraway object and not the ground.
3. Get Balanced
Next, slowly move near something to grab on to. As you grow more comfortable, slowly let go.
4. Start Riding
You can slowly move away, and work on increasing speed. I recommend having someone walk with you and if you start to wobble have them grab you and lift. That usually fixes it. I’d say this happens an average of 5 times per new rider.
5. Speed Up
Work toward faster and faster speeds! (Maximum speed: 10km/h)Practice moving over cracks and on hills sideways. Practice texture transitions.
6. Get Off
Just like how you got on, slowly balance on just one foot by shifting your weight onto just one of your feet while staying still. Move the other foot backwards when it is completely off the board. Then shift your weight onto the ground foot.(Note:Get off from back)